I’m living London and working as a software engineer.
- I’ve finally graduated my Ph.D and have the fancy bit of paper saying I’m a doctor, having submitted the final version of the thesis in March.
- I still work for the Government Digital Service (GDS). Recently I’ve been working on improving GOV.UK search, see my weeknotes for more on that.
- Still tracking my finances, working towards savings and investment goals I revise every few months.
- Still programming, though maybe not as much as I’d like to.
- Still reading, but definitely not as much as I’d like to.
This is a now page. It shows you what my current focus is.